What are some of the things you can do to protect yourself from financial fraud?
1. If it's too good to be true it probably is.
2. Check out scam reporting sites e.g. www.scamwatch.gov.au
3. Beware of anyone asking for money, personal details and financial details
4. Look more into site i.e is it a real business, is it a fake site trying to represent another company, check the links etc.. Are they using generic salutations.
5. Use sites and payment products that provide scam protection i.e. PayPal, credit card purchase insurance, read the terms for consumer protection available.
Help protect others by adding your suggestions in the comments section.